Friday, March 28, 2014

Slices of Truth bombs

I was realizing this morning, I've hit the pinnacle of ridiculous and have begun to surpass it. In my head, my age was blinking like a neon light on the block as I reviewed a mental snapshot of myself at that very moment. If you saw a woman driving down 895 shoving pizza in her face, that was me. I glanced over and made eye contact with the guy in the lane next to me, ripped off a hunk, winked, and accelerated. That's how I bring honey to the bees. Honestly though, I still don't understand why I'm single. I'm really nice.


Yeah, I might look like this when I eat,


And this when I wake up,


And this when I try to wear make-up,


And if I had kids they'd probably look a lot like this,


And my drinks look like this.


But I have a sister, who may be prettier, but does this to her cat.
I get why she's single.


And I have a tough guy brother that sews and makes shit like this for his little dog. Married twice.



I just thought I'd pose the question, but a full conversation on the singularity of Parker is like trying to explain quantum physics to Sarah Palin. Utterly fucking pointless. Like this, Selena Meyer often says it best.





Until next time, I'm off to continue my dumbery so that I can have these realizations and useless introspections to share with the masses. Go internet!

© Kimbo

No comments:

Post a Comment