Wednesday, January 15, 2014

After a long break imposed by a professional request (I know, I heeded. Fucking lame) the blog is back. Under an assumed name, I am creating a new journey and I've gone from Kim on the fringe...eh Parker I mean, and I've transitioned to living life to the dumbest. Because I am. That's what I do. You should only write about what you know.

Moving along. During my hiatus, I passed through my days with a vestige of hope that I didn't punch a jerk or a baby. My days were lifted by reading "news" stories about ER visits for things like three-hour orgasms (never been a problem, but not a problem I wouldn't like to have). Better than staying informed, I read the news to make myself feel better. "Woman Stabbed Spouse With Ceramic Squirrel Over Beer" and "Man Killed Stepfather With Atomic Wedgie," makes me swell with hope. In fact I think, "hey, I'm pretty fucking awesome. I'm going to treat myself to some ice cream." Done. Fat and happy. The atomic wedgie murderer IS pretty cute though.

Well, I'll keep the first one short. The bitch is back. I hope you all enjoy this journey as much as you seemed to like the last one. I'll leave you with something to ponder. When you reach the transcendental level of a goat...ask yourself, could this tragedy have been prevented? *NOTE* Photo blurry for effect to simulate the ghost of the wedgie.

© Kimbo

3 comments: